Access to and use of the British Thyroid Foundation (BTF) website is provided by the BTF subject to the following Terms and Conditions ('Terms'):
1. By using the BTF website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the BTF website.
2. The BTF may change these Terms at any time by posting changes online. Please check this page from time to time for any changes made. Use of the BTF site after changes to the Terms are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms you must not use our website.
- To refer to information about the BTF, or the BTF's services
- To download and temporarily store one or more pages of this website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal, or
- For private or non-commercial academic research.
If you use any material posted on the BTF website for any of these purposes you:
- Must not change documents or related images
- Must not use images separately from the accompanying text
- Must include our copyright, logo and charity registration details on all permitted copies.
If you wish to use our material in any other way please contact us.
The name and logo identifying this website and the British Thyroid Foundation are owned by the BTF.
Whilst every effort is made to provide accurate and up-to-date information the content on this website should not be treated as a substitute for specific advice relevant to personal and particular circumstances. Links to other websites are provided for information only. It is recommended that you check with a member of the medical profession before embarking on any treatment other than that which has been prescribed for you by your doctor.