Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- Steve Foulkes is taking on a cycling challenge in September 2017 for the BTF. He explains his reasons: 'Someone special to me went through thyroid cancer, whilst going through this she didn't even stop work or being a mum and carried on as if nothing was wrong. She is now doing her bit to help others by taking part in a clinical trial. Whilst she was going through this I felt helpless but now understand that I can do something small to help raise money and maybe awareness, so I am going to be doing the London to Paris cycle ride in September 2016 and am hoping to raise £1500 for the BTF Click on Steve's JustGiving page to donate.
- Gavin Raby, whose wife suffers from Thyroid Eye Disease, will be taking part in the Silverstone Half Marathon in March 2017. Visit his JustGiving page to donate.
- We have two runners taking part in the Vitality Bath Half Marathon in March: Charlotte Kerr, who has several family members with thyroid problems and Eleanor James, who has an underactive thyroid. Visit Charlotte's JustGiving page and Eleanor's JustGiving page to donate.
- Bethan Howard Jones is taking on the Affric Kintail Trek, a new 44-mile cross-country route in Scotland in 24 hours in June. Bethan has suffered from both an under-active and over-active thyroid and wants to raise awareness of the BTF. Visit Bethan's JustGiving page to donate.
- Tracy Gray, whose husband and daughter both have thryoid disorders, is running the Fleet Half Marahon in March with her sister and cousin. Visit Tracy's JustGiving page to donate.
- Hayley Montgomery is running in the St David's Day Run in March. Visit Hayley's JustGiving page to donate.
Set up your own fundraising page at BT MyDonate
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.