Are you planning an event to help raise money for the British Thyroid Foundation? Email us to let us know at email@example.com. Don't forget to send us some pictures and let us know how you got on!
- John Whittington will be taking part in the ASDA Yorkshire Marathon on the 14 October 2018 to help raise funds for the BTF. To support him please go to his MyDonate page.
- Claire and Liz Millward, Polly Forrester, Jo House and Masha Shaverneva came together to form the Run for Hills team. They are raising joint funds for the BTF and Support Dogs UK in memory of their good friend Melissa Hills who sadly passed away in May 2015. The team are set to take on a variety of events. Jo House has already completed a triathlon and Spartan Super and a cake sale has also been held! This is only the start though. Jo House is tackling the Spartan Sprint on 15 July, the Spartan Beast on 6 October, and also taking part in a sprint triathlon on the 22 July 2018. Claire Millward will be also completing the National Three Peaks Challenge. The final climb of Snowden will take place on 19 August 2018 where Liz Millward, Jo House and Michaela Hills will be joining her. To support the team please visit their JustGiving page.
- Mark Eggington will be competing in the ASDA Yorkshire Marathon on the 14 October 2018. Mark decided to take part in the run because his partner was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid. They have found the BTF information invaluable so wanted to give something back to the BTF. To support Mark please visit his MyDonate page.
- Jamie Hadwin will be completing in the Bournemouth Marathon on 7 October 2018. Jamie would like to raise awareness of thyroid disorders after being diagnosed with Greaves' disease in 2015. To donate please visit his JustGiving page.
- Joe Straw, BTF trustee, is raising awareness about thyroid disease, and how it can affect children, by setting himself an amazing year of challenges. During 2018 he will complete Joe's Five@25 and do a skydive, the Yorkshire Three Peaks (in under six hours), a triathlon, a bunjee jump and a half marathon to Mam Tor. To find out more about Joe and his challenges, and to donate to his fundraising please visit his JustGiving page
Set up your own fundraising page at BT MyDonate
You can support recent fundraisers or setup a fundraising page of your own on the BTF's JustGiving page.