The British Thyroid Foundation
A world where the best possible treatment and care is accessible to all people with thyroid disorders and where avoidable thyroid disorders are prevented.
To provide people with the highest standard of support and information based on the best current medical evidence and patient experiences, to work in partnership with medical professionals and patients in order to facilitate a better understanding of thyroid disorders, and to ensure all people have access to appropriate treatment and care.
Values and Beliefs
- We must put the needs of members and people with thyroid disorders before any other consideration.
- We will provide a quality service based on medical evidence and patient experience which is accessible to everyone.
- We are committed to remaining open minded and will do our best to encourage involvement and foster peer support.
- We believe in a culture of success and a harmonious and rewarding working environment where individuals and teams can flourish.
- We will demonstrate a professional approach to our work at all times.