Please read the information below before submitting your enquiry

Please note: we are unable to provide names of endocrinologists for anyone seeking second opinions from the NHS or for private consultations.

Your GP should be able to provide you with a referral for a second opinion or you can locate a local endocrinologist via the NHS choices website.

General enquiries 

If you have a medical query please follow the link below where you will find out how to contact us:

Medical query service

Telephone helpline

You can also write to us at:

British Thyroid Foundation, Suite 12, One Sceptre House, Hornbeam Square North, Hornbeam Park, Harrogate HG2 8PB